The Superfluid Sucriptions product demonstrates a clean pattern for subscription UX in web3 using Superfluid. For now, the Superfluid Subscriptions come in the form of a Checkout Widget:
- It is minimally-opinionated and uses the most up to date web3 front end tooling.
- It supports all Superfluid tokens and networks by default.
- It automatically becomes a 1-click checkout if a payer already holds Super Tokens.
- It can be styled as a widget, a full page view, or a modal itself.
- Fonts, shapes, colors are all customizable.
The widget is designed to be integrated into existing Wagmi front ends using a React or Vue component. Import the widget library, provide a JSON that outlines your widget’s behavior in the props of the subscription checkout component, and your widget will perform as intended.